Position Title: Vice President of Sales Operations
Client Company: Mom365 (www.Mom365.com)
Job Scope: The Vice President of Sales Operations is ultimately responsible for the revenue and budget of all company field sales management and photographer staff. Performance metrics will include meeting or exceeding sales revenue targets, increasing and improving hospital service and coverage base, and developing quality depth in the talent bench to drive our strategic business initiatives for 2014 and beyond. The position requires extensive experience in sales and generating revenue in a multi-unit environment, preferably with professional services as a core mission. An understanding of innovative ways to work with and develop a large, multi-layered national sales organization to lead, motivate and deliver outstanding, long-term results is required.
Candidate Placement: ROI placed a +15 year retail and field sales operations executive with both Fortune 500 and Middle Market company experience.
- Leads maintenance technicians to achieve performance standards with regards to Preventive Maintenance completion, troubleshooting, root cause analysis (BE Analysis).
- Oversees and assures production equipment reliability to minimize downtime.
- Aligns team agenda with Annual Operating Plan objectives. Maintains spending to budget.
- Develops others by training frontline employees – setting expectations, providing feedback and recognizing and rewarding good performance.
- Ensures compliance with all Health & Safety regulations.
Skills, Qualifications & Competencies:
- Proficient with all Brands of PLC’s problem resolution.
- 5+ years’ work experience in a maintenance supervisory position with frontline employees required.
- Strong employee relations, interpersonal, team building, and verbal/written communication skills.
- Demonstrated computer proficiency: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, is a plus.
- Proficiency in TPM is a plus.