Position Title: Maintenance Manager
Client Company: Kelly-Moore Paints (www.KellyMoore.com)
Job Scope: The Maintenance Manager contributes to the success of the Company by directing the Maintenance Team to meet production needs and achieve standards related to cost, line efficiencies, waste, safety and productivity. This manager is responsible for overall ownership of the Maintenance Department. Duties include PM ownership, budget ownership, and owning overall results for Maintenance Operations. In addition, this individual is responsible for leading general maintenance, and controls technicians with an emphasis on the technical integrity with respect to repairs and ongoing service of the production facility.
Candidate Placement: ROI placed a +15 year maintenance and operations manager with deep and relevant experience in a wide variety of industries, after we were hired by our Plant Manager placement within 24 months of his joining the company.
- Leads maintenance technicians to achieve performance standards with regards to Preventive Maintenance completion, troubleshooting, root cause analysis (BE Analysis).
- Oversees and assures production equipment reliability to minimize downtime.
- Aligns team agenda with Annual Operating Plan objectives. Maintains spending to budget.
- Develops others by training frontline employees – setting expectations, providing feedback and recognizing and rewarding good performance.
- Ensures compliance with all Health & Safety regulations.
Skills, Qualifications & Competencies:
- Proficient with all Brands of PLC’s problem resolution.
- 5+ years’ work experience in a maintenance supervisory position with frontline employees required.
- Strong employee relations, interpersonal, team building, and verbal/written communication skills.
- Demonstrated computer proficiency: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, is a plus.
- Proficiency in TPM is a plus.