Position Title: Vice President of Engineering
Client Company: TollFreeForwarding.com
Job Scope: The Vice President of Software Engineering and Product Development will solely focus on software engineering and new product development for TFF. This position is highly technical and qualified candidates must rival the CEO in CS knowledge and architecture experience. S/He also must be willing to take direction from the CEO in the execution of the new products and services. 95% of his time will be spent on development and implementation and needs to be a true “Executive Officer” to the “Commanding Officer” CEO.
Candidate Placement: ROI placed a senior Engineering and Software Architect with +20 year’s industry experience in this role.
- Work closely with Founder/CEO to develop all product development plans and requirements.
- Learn, review, and enhance existing architecture plans new for SaaS-based CRM/call center service.
- Establish efficient agile processes.
- Deliver hands-on assistance to the Founder/CEO in reviewing specs, designs, and code.
- Deliver hands-on guidance on code, code reviews and problem resolution.
Skills, Qualifications & Competencies:
- Natural programming and architecture abilities combined with deep expertise from experience.
- Demonstrated success in architectural planning and application framework design.
- Ability to quickly learn and modify existing codebase.
- Strong business analysis skills with proven experience in proposing and developing solutions.
- 10+ years of OOP experience – a true master of this art.