Position Title: Human Resources Director
Client Company: Mom365 (www.Mom365.com)
Job Scope: Support the Chief People Officer and be a resource to C-Level Executives in all HR functions. Requires working with highly confidential and sensitive information, operating with minimal supervision and make decisions in support of company policies and in alignment of company business direction and vision. Complete projects accurately and in a timely manner, perform analysis of a variety of HR functions and procedures supporting continuous improvement, and other duties and tasks that vary in complexity as required. Ability to prioritize and handle multiple deadlines, work in a passionate and energetic environment where you can grow.
Candidate Placement: As with many of our search assignments, this placement was identified as part of the Chief People Officer Search and was so well liked, a Director of HR position was identified. The candidate had +15 years of retail industry experience; +10 years in Human Resources.
- Manage employee relations, recruiting, payroll/compensation, and benefits.
- Create and maintain effective compensation plans and provide administration of employee welfare functions.
- Manage risk management work functions and assist in developing and implementing health and safety programs for employees and staff.
- Provide back-up leadership for the top HR Executive and support the strategic HR role in the organization.
- Ensure every aspect of HR supports the vision, mission, values, and culture of the organization.
Skills, Qualifications & Competencies:
- Minimum 10-15 years HR experience with five years in an HR management position supervising 10-15 employees.
- Ability to develop HR-related papers, policies and/or reports to present mission critical information to senior management and employees.
- Experience working in an organization that has more than 1,000 employees in various locations throughout the United States.
- Strong leadership, project management, and time management skills.
- Possess an entrepreneurial drive that leads teams and individuals, encourage risks and make improvements to organizational HR processes and programs.