Position Title: Human Resources Manager
Client Company: Capital Insurance Group (www.CIGInsurance.com)
Job Scope: The final candidate will support the leadership of the corporation through the effective development, deployment and management of human capital throughout the organization. S/he will develop and implement employee relations policies, practices and procedures to ensure fairness in the workplace. The HR Manager will support business initiatives that maximize productivity, efficiency and the return on investment for human capital. The final candidate will lead and manage a Human Resources staff in the delivery of payroll and the administration of employee benefits including time off programs, group medical plans, insurance benefits, 401(k), ESOP, performance management and employee rewards programs.
Candidate Placement: ROI placed a +10 year Human Resources industry professional with a diverse background in technology and consumer services industries.
- Manages assigned human resources staff to ensure the effective delivery of employee benefits, payroll and services to all Company personnel.
- Establishes metrics for evaluating individual performance to ensure the achievement of department goals.
- Communicates job expectations and provide guidance and evaluation of individual performance. Applies Company guidelines for the administration of performance evaluations, salary increases, disciplinary action, and administration of employee benefits.
- Uses appropriate discretion and confidentiality in handling individual employee issues. Assists in the realignment of duties of staff as needed to accomplish department goals and service objectives.
- Develops and recommends human resources and employee relations policies and practices to ensure compliance with state and federal laws and regulations related to employment.
Skills, Qualifications & Competencies:
- Effectively translate business requirements into Human Resources responses.
- Apply employee relations principles, policies and practices and interpret legal provisions and requirements of employment law.
- Perform technical work and provide objective data analysis.
- Prioritize and manage multiple demands consistently under the pressure of deadlines.
- Effective skills managing through influence and collaboration.