Position Title: Chief People Officer
Client Company: Mom365 (www.Mom365.com)
Job Scope: The Chief People Officer or CPO is expected to quickly gain an understanding of the entire key Human Resource initiatives and business challenges and set a strategy in place to address all HR performance issues. The CPO develops, implements, and aligns HR programs with business objectives, serving as a strategic partner of the Executive Team while supporting employees in their day-to-day HR needs. The CPO provides strategic leadership by articulating HR needs and plans to the Executive Team, stakeholders and to the board of directors. S/he will support and challenge the HR Leadership and Executive Teams in delivery and execution of all key initiatives.
Candidate Placement: ROI placed a +20 year Human Resources professional with deep operational experience in HR management with multiple and national remote locations.
- Partners with the Executive Team to develop and implement Mom365’s HR policies, practices and programs.
- Leading the HR staff and working with them to understand their role in the organization and how it impacts the rest of the organization.
- Provides strategic human resources leadership and guidance in the areas of talent acquisition and retention, training and learning, employee relations and communications, compensation and benefits, performance management, and human resources operations.
- Guides managers and employees in resolving employee relations issues by providing effective conflict resolution and coaching with the ultimate goals of improving retention.
- Identifies and implements all company HRIS activities including all Workforce Management programs.
Skills, Qualifications & Competencies: The final candidate will have the ability to effectively communicate a vision for Human Resources and be able to adapt quickly and build relationships, and then engage and motivate others at all levels in the organization. Exceptional written and verbal communications skills with strong boardroom presence and presentation skills are mandatory. The final candidate will need to be a “Change Agent” and have HR change management expertise in a large field sales organization such as retail, fast food or another similar industry with a national presence. Passion for enabling talented people to succeed and grow professionally should be a key motivational driver for the final candidate. S/he will not shy away from a high level of accountability for his or her actions.