Frank Frietsch is Executive Vice President of Layher and CEO of Layher North America. He has served SAIA in numerous capacities since 2014, including time spent on the Executive Board. Frank holds a degree in mechanical engineering from the FH Karlsruhe University of Applied Sciences and advanced degrees from FH Pforzheim University and an MBA Steinbeis-Hochschule in Berlin. In his free time, he enjoys doing sports and being active.
WE’RE A HANDS-ON COMPANY THAT TAKES YOU FROM START TO FINISH
- Our scaffold systems come with unparalleled quality of pre-planning, optimization, on-site support, and expert engineering services. Other companies send a container full of scaffolding, and that’s it.
- Our innovation team and expertise are on your team.
- Thanks to our decades of practical experience, we know exactly what project tasks you have to deal with daily.
- Our approach to your project is to share with confidence “What We Can Do For You” since your projects are our projects.
WE BUILD STRONG RELATIONSHIPS & PERSONAL CONNECTIONS
- As a customer, you have a personal connection with every level of the Layher team, from the salesperson to engineers to our support team members. Together we’ve got you covered.
- Our brand culture is about relationships and loyalty to our partners.
- Partnership value – rapport & trust — it’s a formula for success.
ESTABLISHED, TRUSTED BRAND IN THE INDUSTRY
AND… WE ARE ONLY A CALL AWAY
- We deliver. You can trust Layher to be your partner.
- Our successful brand is your success. We take on our partner’s vision and make it our own.
- We are and will continue to be your forward-thinking and acting partner. With 77 years of experience behind us, we carry our brand promise forward as your long-term partner.
- Our Brand Promise to our partners: MORE POSSIBILITIES — MORE VALUE EVERY STEP OF THE WAY.
- We are the originator of superior integrated scaffolding systems.