Position Title: Vice President of Wireless Sales and Marketing
Client Company: Shields Environmental (www.Shields-e.com)
Job Scope: This position requires a seasoned sales leader who can “carry a bag” and be responsible for penetration and overall management of multiple wireless and wireline telecommunications carrier customers. This position will be “in front of the customer,” uncovering the numerous opportunities that are present within the companies WIRED® Services capabilities (Sales, 3PL, Repair, Recycle and On-Site Technical Services). This executive will initiate and develop customer relationships with management, executive management, engineering, and purchasing staff.
Candidate Placement: ROI placed a +20 year senior wireless sales and operations executive with deep telecommunications industry expertise.
- Primary accountability for business development and expanding the current customer base.
- Execution of phone campaigns, customer visits, association memberships and panel participation, trade show attendance and product specials initiatives to develop new business.
- Hunting and farming new and existing customer relationships on a “named account” basis.
- Presents and sells company products and services to current and potential clients.
- Prepares Strategic Action Plans for each Account and regularly schedules contact with each Account to identify strategic opportunities.
Skills, Qualifications & Competencies:
- Demonstrated ability to effectively uncover and close new customer opportunities through heavy outbound calling, travel, and by other channels of communications.
- Extensive knowledge of telecommunications networks in both wireless and wireline.
- Immediate ability to uncover and secure sales opportunities in the 2G/3G/4G arena.
- Deep knowledge on Ericsson, NSN, ALU, Nortel, Motorola Wireless Equipment.
- Knowledge of the Network Infrastructure equipment value equation.