Position Title: Finance Operations Manger
Client Company: Accountix (www.AccountixSolutions.com)
Job Scope: The Financial Operations Manager is expected to meet certain standards and develop specific skills to facilitate their own greater client involvement and upward career movement at the firm. S/he will manage both clients and bookkeepers, be very operationally oriented and handle day-to-day client relationship needs while being the “Brand Ambassador” for Accountix. Importantly, the Financial Operations Manager will be the key “touch point” with the client in on-boarding to the firm and getting them working to Accountix systems and processes.
Candidate Placement: ROI placed a +5 year financial manager with both banking and Big Four audit experience.
- Creating, learning and following all Accountix processes and systems while ensuring that all steps are properly taken and executed on a timely and cost effective basis.
- Leading day-to-day client relationship activities ensuring the delivery of the highest level of customer service and satisfaction to the company’s clients.
- Developing, training and leading a small bookkeeper staff and ensuring their work are of the highest caliber and quality.
- Engaging with the client on a proactive basis to identify new areas of opportunity for Accountix.
- Taking projects from inception through to successful completion, working proactively with the owner to ensure budget and time accuracy.
Skills, Qualifications & Competencies: The final candidate will be a quick learner and be laser focused in his or her problem solving abilities. S/he will not be afraid to step up to a client’s problems and suggest solutions. The final candidate will be extremely well organized, technology competent, adaptable and preferably a “Digital Native”. S/he will have exceptional customer service, communication and organizational skills and thrive on interaction with clients; wanting to excel in a work environment where the client and their needs come first. S/he will ideally have one to three years of experience in a CPA or bookkeeping firm (small or large) and will be a QuickBooks Online or QuickBooks Desktop ProAdvisor (or equivalent knowledge).