Position Title: Director of Operations
Client Company: Meylan Construction (www.MeylanConstruction.com)
Job Scope: The Director of Operations at Meylan Construction (www.MeylanConstruction.com) primary goals are to (1) continually increase customer satisfaction, (2) consistently meet or exceed estimated margins on every project, and (3) help create and sustain a great workplace environment where his or her co-workers can have fun and earn a good living. On the job, s/he receives the baton from the Estimating Department and manages all projects to final completion – always looking for ways to improve operations. The final candidate is responsible for the management of the company’s safety program, trucks, shop resources, and crew.
Candidate Placement: This ROI search is currently open.
- Understanding how the company functions operationally and follows established project management policies and procedure.
- Offering improvements to the company’s operating procedures over time.
- Developing confidence on the job and with his or her crew, customers and staff and delivering certainty and consistency in their work product.
- Developing a “Process of Excellence” where resources are always allocated efficiently and effectively and holding others accountable to their commitments.
- Establishing and executing successful and consistent hiring, screening, onboarding process and training and development for new Superintendents and Crew Members.
Skills, Qualifications & Competencies:
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal.
- Positive, out-going, energetic team player that enjoys working in a collaborative team.
- Understanding of all current code requirements, Excel and Microsoft Office.
- Passion for providing exceptional customer service and feels rewarded by doing so.